The initial ministry credential for those responding to the call of God to serve under their pastor in the local church, or other approved ministries.
The license recognizes those who have a definite call to ministry, have some ministry training and experience, and are actively serving in ministry.
Ordination recognizes those who have a definite call to ministry, significant ministry preparation, extensive ministry experience, and are actively serving in ministry.
Want to get under the RF Covering?
Individual membership is a special recognition only for those currently credentialed with another denomination who can not be credentialed with RF, but desire to also affiliate with RF. RF will recognize their existing credential and accept them as RF Members with full Member Benefits.
Redemption Fellowship provides two opportunities each year to participate in a special ceremony after approval process is complete for each of the above categories.
Note: If you are approved you will receive your credentials regardless if you attend the ceremony.
2019 Ceremony Dates
– Friday, February 22, 2019 6:00pm EST – Redemption Raleigh Campus
– Friday, May 3, 2019 2:00pm PST – Redemption San Jose
2020 Ceremony Dates
– Friday, May 8th, 2020 2:00pm PST – Redemption San Jose (During 212 Conference)
– East Coast Ceremony – TBD
Thank you for your interest in Redemption Fellowship. RF offers its members many benefits including:
- Apostolic Network of Ministers, Churches and Ministries
- Five-Fold Ministry Leadership and Resources
- Ministerial Covering and Credentials
- Relational Fellowship and Support Network
- Leadership Empowerment Conferences
- Mentoring Groups
- Ministries and Resources for Women in Ministry
- Redemption School of Ministry – Coming Soon!
Membership in RF is based upon a continued commitment to walk in agreement with the RF leadership, statement of faith, Biblical standards for personal life and ministry, prayer, financial support, and participation. If you are interested in learning more about membership, please click on one of the application packets below. You can also contact our office to speak to someone about membership by completing the “Contact Us” form on this website.